Clever Fox Education’s combined 100 years of experience
- B.Ed (ESL), Dip. Teach (Gifted and Talented)
- Post-graduate qualified teacher with a Bachelor of Education (ESL) and a Diploma in Teaching (Gifted and Talented Education)
- 35 years of teaching experience in three public schools across Sydney
- Current Assistant Principal at a prestigious public school
- Wealth of experience working as a gifted and talented, ESL and mainstream classroom teacher
- Top ten finalist in 2UE’s Sydney’s Favourite Teacher competition in 2011
- BA, Dip. Ed., Dip. Mig. Teach., Dip. Sch. Admin., Grad.Dip. Ed. Stud. (D), JP.
- Over 40 years in Education, as teacher, Head Teacher, Consultant, Chief of Public Relations, Principal, Inspector of Schools, Manager Workforce Planning and Qualifications and Director of Education.
- Taught English, French, German, Indonesian, Malay and Linguistics, both in Australia and overseas.
- Three times seconded to the Commonwealth Government, to RAAF School in Penang, to National Review of Languages in Higher Education, and to National Advisory Committee on Arabic and Middle-Eastern Studies.
- Represented Department of Education and Board of Studies on the Carrick Review of Curriculum and the Eltis Review on Outcomes in Education.
- Helped write Education Act, Supervisor of Marking for HSC and Communications Consultant for the Boards of Studies.
- Now retired, is Education Consultant and Public Speaker on variety of topics concerned with Education.
- Author of published articles on educational issues.
- Actively involved in writing and critiquing materials for Clever Fox Education.
CLEVER FOX EDUCATION…
THOROUGHNESS IN TUITION
To many of us, one tutoring college is pretty much the same as another. Think again! When Amber Fox set out to establish Clever Fox Education in 2015, she was determined to bring to it the high standards of integrity and professionalism she epitomised in her teaching career…a period of some twenty-five years, in a variety of schools both here and overseas. With her multiple qualifications and wide experience, Amber personally ensures that each student is treated sensitively, as an individual, with his /her own needs and aspirations.
Whether tuition is in regard to selective high school entrance, scholarship assistance, competitive placement in a particular school, NAPLAN, ICAS, writing, or general assistance with English at primary or high school levels, a positive, supportive and encouraging approach is the benchmark of Clever Fox Education. Materials are designed by highly experienced, senior educators, and monitored before implementation by Amber herself, and by her Assistant Principal, Helen Cassar.
Why Clever Fox Education Works
Qualified and experienced teachers
Expert, qualified and experienced teachers. Classes are designed and taught by post graduate qualified teachers with over 100 years combined experience who have written & reviewed NAPLAN and UNSW ICAS exams.
Professional, cutting edge resources
Individualised support Class numbers are capped to ensure individual attention.
Students are engaged and enjoy their lessons
We wont overwhelm your child with homework
Ace NAPLAN & ICAS Exams, Get into Top Selective Schools & Secure a Scholarship.